Photobucket

Lilypie Holdyn's Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Hadley's Third Birthday ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pumpkins, Fall, and Cookie Monster... Oh My!

This week hasn't been AS hot as the middle of the summer was and we are enjoying those moments, however I don't think it's fall weather just yet. We had to make an exception today and Hadley wore her adorable pumpkin outfit for her fall pictures at school today! This kid won't sit still for a minute and HATES her picture being taken. If she knows your going to take her picture, she immediately turns her head to hide. In order to get her to look at you for a picture I have to catch her off guard and when she is not looking I have to say "Hadley!!!" and when she looks at you, you must be ready to snap that picture! She is obsessed with stickers right now, and bribing usually does not work at all with her, but it sure did work this morning.... Look at mommy for a quick picture and you can get some stickers this afternoon!! Gosh I could just squeeze her little 'fire-cracker' self!
 
 
Last year she begged to be cookie monster for Halloween. I guess I was late in the game ordering costumes and I couldn't find her size anywhere so she settled for Elmo. Holdyn right away knew he was going to be a ninja. Well, I was just looking online yesterday afternoon asking them both what they wanted to be since I need to order early so we can get what they want.... Holdyn has NO clue what he wants to be and Hadley..... well.... she immediately said "COOKIE MONSTER!!" I couldn't talk her out of it..... I thought we were past that stage. Oh well. They have plenty of cookie monster costumes still available in her size!! *sigh* Maybe next year she will move on to something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment